Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Synthetic Drugs, An Experience

Once I traveled far beyond this realm of reality. A place I never want to travel back to, objects of multiple dimensions trying to explain the reason we exist, followed by a see of nothingness.This all started when I was very young and yes you maybe judgmental I wouldn't blame you. I was 17 a day before I was supposed to walk with my graduating class. I received something in the mail. I don't usually get mail, so I knew exactly what it was. About a month before that day, I had ordered half a gram of a new drug called 2CE (Mind you I was young, curious, and quite frankly stupid). This was a synthetic hallucinogenic powder. Extremely potent too. Excited to start "tripping" I had no idea what I was in store for. I made myself a big line rolled up a dollar bill and up the nostril it went. Instantly it burned like fire ants were feasting on my sinuses. I grabbed the closest tissue and tried to blow out the powder from my nose. Too late. The drug had already taken affect. I looked at the tissue that was holding my mucus and saw it was shifting sizes and colors. I threw it on the ground and instantly needed the company of a sober person. My girlfriend was also in the same boat I was in and was calling every friend we had at the moment to come over and keep us company. Slowly we lost touch with reality, the last thing I recall is telling my girlfriend I have no idea where we are (friends on the phone were asking where we were and what we had taken). I fell down into the rabbit hole meeting entities that for some reason seamed familiar. I remember orbiting a mass of misshapen balls bunch together of different colors. I was receiving messages from them. It felt like everything that ever existed was mashed into one object including all knowledge of everything blasting me with too many messages to comprehend. Next, an image of a animated cowboy appeared and seemed to hold the knowledge of time and infinity. He tipped his hat low and swung his arm back and proceeded to snap his finger. The snap of the finger didn't complete until his hand was right in front of me. When the snap completed it literally felt infinite like all of time was held in the exact moment he completed the snap of his finger. Boom! Just like that I was thrown into a sea of a black nothingness. Nothing existed. I didn't exist. But I was there, in a empty space of absolutely nothing. I could feel the emptiness and this was the scariest feeling I have ever felt in my life.

When I came to, I awoke in a hospital bed surrounded by nurses and doctors. They said I fought the police and paramedics that came to the scene. Embarrassing, but this experience was truly life changing for me. I felt an inner spirituality awaken inside of me. I became intrigued by the idea of god in a completely different way. This experience was too real. Yes I was on drugs but maybe there is a link between hallucinogenics and god, spirituality, and understanding our reality. Many native tribes around the world use natural hallucinogenics and after this experience I truly believe they hold the key to understanding what this reality really is. My ego had been stripped apart and my true self was shown to me during this experience and this is called Ego Death. I was lucky to survive, because I had consumed an synthetic compound created by humans and it was attacking my kidneys. Luckily I lived to see another day, but it gave me insight into what i truly believe in and I thank this experience, as scary as it was. Now people please don't do this drug, it is becoming to popular and it is very dangerous. I no longer consume drugs because I grew up out of that stage, but I know people will always be snorting or smoking something. So please if you do stick to the all naturals, nothing man-made. With that I bid you farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment